Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Olympics - four years later

Here's what Snick looked like during the last Summer Olympics.


I have fond and bleary memories of those days, watching all the events while nursing and rocking and soothing our new baby.

Here he is last week, during the Opening Ceremonies. He lasted about 15 minutes.

He's super excited about the Olympics. He insists that his favorite event is water volleyball. I don't think that's an Olympic event, but we'll just keep that to ourselves.

4 comments:

annalisa said...

Snick is a cutie pie! He's growing up so fast!

Rachel Sorber said...

How fun--I hadn't checked your blog in a while, and it was really fun to read through your last few posts. I am so excited for you--nesting is really fun--this time around for me has been a bit more scattered and a bit less focused, but still fun. So excited to see pictures of your new little one! You're due a couple weeks before me, right? End of August?

Paul said...

Just wanted to say, I love your blog! Your nesting creations are absolutely beautiful. Good luck these last few weeks! You can do it! :)

Paul said...

And that was Sarah. Not Paul.