Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Brothers

These boys are cute and they really love each other. J is really starting to light up when he sees L, and L loves making him giggle!


Hmm.... I was just thinking that L hadn't licked J in a long time..... here's photographic proof that the licking is alive and well!


J is SO HUGE! At his 4 month check up on 12-31, he weighed 19 lbs. 15 oz. which is more than a pound above the 98th percentile line on the growth charts. L weighed 11 lbs. 1 oz. at four months (probably 10th percentile), so this little chunky monkey is really throwing me for a loop! The sleepers you see in him in these pictures are size 12 months. The legs are a little long, but other than that, they fit perfectly. J is about half L's weight right now.


J is a full-fledged thumb-sucker now. The first picture above is an action shot - he's making the "Get in my mouth!" face, and his hand is moving at lightning speed. Second shot is the aftermath. Woohoo! I think it's adorable and I don't mind it one little bit when he awakens from a nap, finds his thumb and is back to sleep before I can get to his room to pick him up. Love that. L sucked his middle and ring fingers, and he stopped as soon as his teeth came in, so who knows what J will do. Even if he continues for a while, I don't mind. He'll break the habit eventually!


I don't know why, I just thought the picture above was adorable. Same eyes - they're their Daddy's alright!


I love the way J stares at L. It's so adorable!


J already takes his fair share of big brother abuse. L loves to lay on J's tummy and let J grab his hair, and J doesn't seem to mind. Also adorable. Love these two!



And baby smiles. You're welcome!

7 comments:

Lex said...

Wow. You are going to have to watch that boy and his tounge! He is quite the licker! ;)

J.krewson said...

Wow that is crazy! I cant believe J is so big. :) L is growing up so much too!

Lara said...

Love these two boys!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I had two thumb suckers and they were my best babies. So content. not to mention I think it is so adorable.

Unknown said...

I love these pictures. L seems to be a very affectionate and sweet older brother! And the thumb sucking is precious.

Michelle said...

So cute! I can't believe how much J looks like L! You can definitely tell they are brothers :)

Angie said...

What a great photo shoot! Your boys are adorable.